Joining the Pigeon Forge Hospitality & Tourism Association (PFHTA) could be the best decision you make this year. Whether you own, manage or are employed by a lodging facility, restaurant, theater, attraction, retail or a business closely associated with the Hospitality Industry, there are plenty of unique benefits to be gained by joining the PFHTA. The money you save through legislative action on behalf of the hospitality industry, networking with other hospitality members, or discounts you may receive through your membership in the PFHTA, far out weigh the member dues.
BENEFITS IN “BRIEF”
It is important to note that over the past 30 plus years, the PFHTA has always been, and continues to be, committed to supporting our tourism based community and economy. In 2013, in addition to our contribution to Political Action Committees, PFHTA made thousands of dollars in charitable contributions to local entities including Walter’s State Community College financial assistance, The Boys and Girls Club of the Smoky Mountains, and scholarships for Pigeon Forge High School students.
For more information on the PFHTA contact one of our Membership Committee Members:
2018 PFHTA MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE
- Donna Huffaker – Old Mill Square DHuffaker@old-mill.com (865) 453-1900
- Christie Balog – Association Coordinator PFHTA email@example.com
- Barbie Perillo – The Inn on the River
- Tom Horne – Local Goat Restaurant
- Melanie Clifford – Springhill Suites
- Jeff Taylor – Country Tonite
- Tim Kellar – The Finishing Touch
- Jessica Ratcliffe – The Thomas Group
- Gregory Payne – What To Do Guide