Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park is in beautiful Sevierville TN! In 2010, a family farm was converted to an amazing outdoor adventure park that offers something for everyone. Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park is family owned and operated so you get that personal attention that you do not get in those “corporate owned” parks! Foxfire Mountain is chockfull of excitement, zip lining, ropes courses, swinging bridges, great food and so much more!
Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park offers a fun filled day of activities that keeps the whole family happy:
- The famous Goliath Zip Lines- the highest and longest lines in the Smoky Mountains.
- Waterfall Canopy Tour – 7 amazing zip lines over rivers, creeks and through pristine forest canopy.
- Walk the Bridge to Prosperity – longest swinging bridge in the United States – and enjoy a lazy hike to Lost Mine Falls and along Dunn’s Creek.
- Enjoy lunch at the Zippin’ Pig BBQ Shack where fresh pork is cooked all day and served smothered in Tennessee BBQ sauce on sweet Hawaiian bread! (Open Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Spend time on the Aerial Adventure Course and a 5 lane 60 foot climbing course!
- Visit the kids play area and obstacle course and let the kids have some fun!
- Take the Bear Crawler Tour in an extreme 8 wheeled ATV! There is nothing more fun than a little ATV Riding
- Stop at the Wylie Cider house and Gift Shop and taste both hard and soft handcrafted cider.