To be the unified voice and a resource for information, collaboration, and education that enables Pigeon Forge hospitality establishments to advance and protect our industry.
- Be the recognized voice and primary source for hospitality related issues in Pigeon Forge and the region
- Serve as a conduit for information and education to and about the hospitality industry
- Foster relationships between members, local associations, and the TnHA to channel ideas into action
- Collaborate on ideas and programs to improve the Pigeon Forge brand, retain current visitors, and promote our unique hospitality experience to attract new guests
- Proactively communicate ideas and concerns to local, state and federal governments as an advocate for our members