The Pigeon Forge Hospitality Association is about making connections: Creating and building relationships within and between city, county, regional, and state businesses, as well as community organizations and governments. It is an inclusive, pro-active voice, unified in supporting and protecting the hospitality and tourism industries.
Knowledge is Power: PFHA is a resource for information, advocacy, and support to our membership that empowers businesses and helps them thrive. PFHA is a champion for locally owned businesses and a partner to industry, serving as a recognized catalyst for action and engagement.
We seek to invigorate the ways in which hospitality and retail businesses, organizations and governments interact and to foster an ongoing dialogue and exchange of ideas.
To be the unified voice and a resource for information, collaboration, and education that enables Pigeon Forge hospitality establishments to advance and protect our industry.
Tourism: We get it!
Joining the Pigeon Forge Hospitality Association (PFHA) could be the best strategic decision you make. Whether you own, manage or are employed by a lodging facility, restaurant, theater, attraction, retail or a business closely allied with the Hospitality Industry, the benefits are here:
- Save money through legislative action on behalf of the Hospitality Industry
- Connect with other hospitality executives and build alliances
- Develop your client base and extend your marketing reach
- Receive news & updates on hospitality and tourism legislation, meetings, area events, and tools to enhance your business & personal performance
- Philanthropic and educational support of tomorrow’s business leaders
- Seminars and workshop
Full membership (which requires hospitality facility to be within city limits of Pigeon Forge) is $125 annually. Allied/Associate membership is also $125 annually.